Taking place in
14th – 27th July 2019 for 7 to 11 year olds
28th July – 10th August 2019 for 12 to 14 year olds
Including excursions to Harry Potter World or The London Eye, Oxford University, Eastnor Castle and exclusive access to Worcester Cathedral.
- 40 Hours of English language lessons with highly experienced and fully qualified teachers.
- Local English children joining in selected programmes to offer your child a uniquely English experience.
- Day trips as detailed above.
- Art, Music and drama lessons.
- 4 Horse riding and pony club sessions with horses and ponies that are owned by the summer school.
- 1 amazing talent show.
- 1 karaoke session.
- 1 Pig walked.
- 1 Shakespeare play.
- 30 playful fox Hounds.
- 2 Bonfires with delicious marshmallows.
- 1 night walk on the Malvern Hills.
- Many games of sport.
- Many friendships with local English children formed.
Unique to our Summer School is the friendships formed with English children who will join the summer school for selected days.
With many local English children joining in the program your child will enjoy a truly integrated experience whilst learning traditional English country pursuits.
Please contact Mr Ben Hughes
for more information about the
Summer School July 2019
WeChat ID: ben_hughes
Led by teachers from a top
British Boarding School.
Learn social skills and